Nominations are now open for the 2013 Desire2EXCEL Awards.
The Desire2EXCEL Awards recognize organizations and institutions that have used Desire2Learn (the software that powers Springboard) to deliver learning experiences that are innovative, collaborative and/or have a high, significant, or extraordinary impact. You can nominate yourself, a peer, or anyone you feel embodies the spirit of the Desire2EXCEL Awards.
Why Win a Desire2EXCEL Award?
- Be seen as a thought leader by sharing your unique perspective and solution with your colleagues.
- Disrupt the status quo by showcasing your novel take on an old problem!
- Be part of the bigger picture, something beyond yourself and your institution, by contributing to the scholarship of teaching and learning and the advancement of education.
- Make everyone at your institution envious of the very prestigious (and cool) trophy and prize you won!
- Take home $2500 towards one free main conference FUSION registration, upgrade for a hotel suite during the conference and travel expenses to FUSION 2014 OR $2500 towards Desire2Learn Services.
New This Year: Student Award
There is a new award this year designed for students who exemplify creative engagement or who are future minded and inventive. This award has a separate application, on the lower half of the same page, and an honorarium of $500. Only students can apply, so encourage your students to apply today!
Submit a proposal today – deadline is May 30th!
More information can be found on the Desire2EXCEL site: http://community.desire2learn.com/desire2excel/.