Training Services is offering several sessions of Springboard Open Labs. Bring your questions and course files to morning, afternoon, or evening sessions. Seminars will be held in Computer Center 141 on the following dates.
- Monday, Aug. 19, 3 to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21, 3 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22, 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, Aug. 30, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 20, 9 a.m. to noon
To register for a Springboard Open Lab, visit Training Seminars. If you do not see a current session, do the following:
- Click in the “Subject”
- Select “Springboard Open Lab”
- In the “Month/Year” box, select any month
- Click update. The seminar sessions will appear.
Open Labs offer uninterrupted “quiet time,” to work on your class site and get technical assistance for your Springboard questions. In Open Lab, we will either answer your questions or connect you with someone who can.
A Springboard Open Lab is a facilitated lab in which participants are provided support in managing active Springboard courses. During the Open Lab session, a lab facilitator works the room and answers questions or provides guidance and support.
Note: Springboard Open Lab is not a lecture-based seminar. For lecture-based seminars, please register for the Content, Gradebook-&-Dropbox, or Quizzes seminars offered on the Training Seminars site.