We know that our students’ lives can be very hectic. Most students simply don’t have the time to stay logged into Springboard waiting for a score to be posted to Grades, a question in a Discussion topic to be answered, etc. Luckily, with the Notifications tool in Springboard, you don’t have to!
To access the Notifications tool -
- Log into Springboard.
- Select your Name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Notifications.
- Set up your contact information. You can change your Email Address and/or add your Mobile Number to receive text message notifications.
- Select your Summary of Activity preference. If you want to receive a daily summary of activity in each of your courses, you can choose Daily. You can then choose what time you would like to receive the summary.
- Select your Instant Notifications. You can choose email notifications for any of the items listed, or SMS (text) for all but the Discussion notifications.
- Once you have selected all of the notifications you would like to receive, select the Save button.
A few important things to note:
- If you select text message notifications, all standard text messaging rates apply.
- If you change your mobile number, you will need to update your notifications in Springboard with the new number and carrier.
- If you are graduating soon, it may be a good idea to turn off notifications before you leave the University.