This week’s tip was a suggestion from the Developing Your Online Course Workshop (thanks Michelle!). As an instructor, have you ever wanted to view a log of a student’s actions within a quiz in Springboard? That is where the Quiz Event Log comes in!
To access the Quiz Event Log, here are the steps:
- Within your course in Springboard, select the Quizzes tool.
- Select the dropdown arrow for the quiz you are interested in.
- Select Grade.
- Locate the student whose attempt you would like to view.
- Select the Attempt link (note: depending on how many attempts your students are allowed, there may be more than one link).
- Select the Quizzes Event Log link.
A pop-up window will open with a log of that student’s activity within the quiz attempt. You can even select the show IP address option to view the student’s IP address during the various steps of the quiz.