It’s finals week! Congratulations for having reached this point in the semester. We know that many of you will be releasing grades to your students through Springboard before you submit final grades via MyAkron. This week’s tip will tell you how!
Please note that it is not possible at this time to export your Springboard final grades to MyAkron.
Before you release your final grades, please verify that everything looks right based on the decisions you made when designing your syllabus and establishing your grades scheme in Springboard. To review your choices, select Grades on the navbar and then select the Setup Wizard.
To release final grades to students in Springboard:
- Select Grades.
- Select the down arrow to the right of the Final Calculated Grade or Final Adjusted Grade column, depending on which you chose to use.
- In the dropdown menu, select Grade All.
- Select the down arrow to the right of the Final Grades heading below the yellow toolbar.
- To ensure that the Final Grade column reflects any changes made in particular grade columns, select Recalculate All. This is very important if you did not select to keep the final grade automatically calculated when setting up your grades.
- If you chose to use the Final Calculated Grade, ensure that all desired adjustments have been made. You can select Transfer All to copy the calculated grade to the Final Adjust Grade column.
- To release final grades so that students can see them, select Release All.
- Select Yes to confirm.