This session provides basic coverage of the Insights reporting features. We will explore how to access and use the Insights Portal, Console and Ad-Hoc reporting components of the Insights reporting tool. In addition, we will also discuss some use cases for answering key institutional questions using the available data from each set of tools. The vendor (D2L) will lead this session.
- Explain and create reports available in the three distinct reporting areas within the Insights tool
- Manage data availability for instructors with Insights tools
- Explain the processes and steps required to create and generate common Insights reports at the administrative level across courses
- Create a repository of commonly used reports.
- Recognize and explain how these tools and interfaces can be used to answer key educational questions
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Student Union 310
Register here: https://share.uakron.edu/itl_seminars/index.php
This informative session is geared towards site administrators, technical support staff and other individuals who will be involved with the configuration and management of the system.