The deadline is past to register or update your name or address for the Nov. 7, 2017 general election.
- Check to see if your voter registration is current at http://MyOhioVote.com.
- If your registration is under an old address, you can update your registration online at http://MyOhioVote.com.
- If you are not registered, download a voter registration form. You will need to fill out the form, print a copy, sign it, and mail it to your county Board of Elections or the Ohio Secretary of State in order to register. New voter registrations cannot be submitted online at this time.
County Boards of Elections
- View a directory of county Board of Elections offices around Ohio.
- Contact your local Board of Elections for information such as requesting an absentee ballot, the location for early in-person voting, to find your local Election Day polling place, or to volunteer to be a paid poll worker.
- Any registered Ohio voter may vote by mail.
- Download an absentee ballot request form.
- Absentee voting is underway for the Nov. 7, 2017 general election.
- All absentee ballots must be postmarked by the day before Election Day (Nov. 6, 2017) if mailed or may be hand-delivered to your county Board of Elections office by the close of the polls at 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.
Early In-Person Voting
- Any registered Ohio voter may vote early in person.
- Early voting is underway for the Nov. 7, 2017 election.
- Early in-person voting hours
- Contact your county Board of Elections for early in-person voting location, driving directions, and parking information.
Primary Election Day Voting