SUMMER LARW II REGISTRATION

In response to a number of emails we are receiving, please be advised that we have received many emails on LARW II preference for Summer 2012 and will begin the registration process for this course next week.    If you have not responded to the requested information, I am copying our original email of March 1st below:

In an effort to further clarify enrollment options for summer 2012 for CLL students, this email should be helpful as you register.

FULL-TIME STUDENTS:   LARW II, 2 credits

Unless there are extenuating circumstances and a student has received email authorization from Dean Jordan or Dean Thorpe, full-time CLL students who successfully completed Property I and II during the fall/spring of first year (D- or higher), must enroll in LARW II for summer 2012.

If you have extenuating circumstances completely preventing your summer enrollment in LARW II and have not yet received authorization to defer this course until Spring 2013, please email your request directly to Dean Jordan at Jordan@uakron.edu.

Full-time students may also enroll in an elective course during Summer I or Summer II provided they are NOT employed while taking the elective course along with LARW II.    

Full-time students may work full-time while ONLY enrolled in LARW II.

PART-TIME STUDENTS:   LARW II, 2 credits; Property I, 3 credits; Property II, 2 credits

Unless there are extenuating circumstances and a student has received email authorization from Dean Jordan or Dean Thorpe, part-time CLL students must be enrolled in Property I, Property II, and LARW II in summer 2012.  (total 7 credits) 

If you have extenuating circumstances preventing your summer enrollment in LARW II, Property I AND Property II and have not yet received authorization to defer enrollment, please email your request directly to Dean Jordan at Jordan@uakron.edu.

Part-time students may not enroll in any other courses beyond Property I, Property II, and LARW II for summer 2012.  

Students enrolled in Property I, Property II, and LARW II may NOT be employed during summer 2012.    Students who have no other choice than to be employed during summer 2012 would need to receive email authorization from Dean Jordan to:

1.      Defer LARW II to spring 2013 (day or evening section)

OR

2.      Defer Property I and II to fall 2012/spring 2013 (only offered during day) or summer 2013 (only offered in evening).   Please email your request directly to Dean Jordan at Jordan@uakron.edu.

ALL CLL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN SUMMER 2012 LARW II:

As you know, there is a departmental consent on LARW II.   Please mail College Program Specialist Misty Franklin at misty@uakron.edu with the following:

1.      Your name and student i.d. number;

2.      Who your professor was for LARW I

3.      Whether you are a full-time or part-time student

4.      Will you be working in the summer

5.      The LARW II sections numbered in preference order.