The Law and Leadership Institute seeks Site Administrator – Apply Today! Deadline is March 26th.
Law and Leadership Site Administrator Position
The Law and Leadership Institute introduces promising high school students from underserved urban communities in Akron, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Toledo to the legal profession through an intensive college preparatory program in law and leadership. Students enrolled in the program gain critical academic skills in studying, test-taking and writing, in addition to self-confidence, an awareness of college level expectations and interaction with role models to encourage and nurture their educational and professional goals.
LLI Site Coordinators for the 2012 Summer Institute will receive $2,700 and they must attending training in Columbus, Ohio on June 13-15, room and board to be provided. Site Coordinators must be law students in good standing and will be required to satisfy a background check. Completing an Independent Contractor form is also required.
The duties of the LLI Site Coordinator are varied and require great organization and skilled communication, program execution and decision-making. The duties include the following:
I. Assist LLI Administrator with Data Administration:
- Maintain all LLI student files
- Maintain all LLI Instructor
- Maintain all site statistics and administrative information
II. Assist LLI Administrator with Communications:
- Manage all LLI communications between:
I. LLI Central Administration
II. The Law School
III. LLI Students & Parents
IV. LLI Instructors
- Coordinate all incoming visits by speakers, LLI Board Members.
III. Assist LLI Administrator with Program Administration:
- Facilitate operation of LLI Academic Year sessions
- Coordinate meal services and transportation needs for AY sessions
- Support instructors during AY sessions, as needed
- Encourage and ensure site compliance with LLI procedures, deadlines and directives
- Collect, process and submit all instructor compensation requests
- Collect, process and submit all requests for payment or reimbursement
- Coordinate all on-site LLI events
Submit a current resume and cover letter by March 26, 2012 to Professor Joann Sahl, the LLI Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org