Black’s Law Dictionary is Back!
Black’s Law Dictionary is now available on WestlawNext for law students. Make it easy to use Black’s Law Dictionary by adding it to your Westlaw favorites.
Here is how:
- Open WestlawNext and click on Secondary Sources.
- Black’s Law Dictionary is the first resource on the right under Tools & Resources.
- Click to open and then click on the gold star next to the title at the top of the page.
- You may have to create a group for your favorites and give the group a name. You can even name the group “Favorites” or whatever you want.
- Don’t forget to click SAVE.
I created a group called Reference and added American Jurisprudence and Ohio Jurisprudence to the same group! Now all three resources are the first titles I see when log into WestlawNext.
Office 269, Law Library