Students Needing Accommodations for their Exams

Anyone requesting or requiring an Exam Accommodation needs to complete the Special Accommodation Request Form at:

Even if you have registered for your accommodations through the Office of Accessibility STARS program, you are required to submit this form to the School of Law in order to make all necessary arrangements.