If you require one of the following exam accommodations for Friday, August 5, 2016 please visit: http://uakron.edu/law/curriculum/areas/exams.dot , complete the appropriate form(s) and submit them by Friday, July 29, 2016. These must be approved and scheduled by Monday, August 1, 2016.
- Accommodations approved by the Office of Accessibility: complete the “Special Exam Accommodations” form
- International Students receiving ESL Accommodations: complete the “ESL Accommodations” form
If you need to reschedule a summer exam, please visit http://uakron.edu/law/curriculum/areas/exams.dot and complete and submit the Exam Reschedule form as soon as possible. These must be approved and rescheduled prior to Monday, August 1, 2016.Read More
As we approach the second round of Summer exams please remember to use the Anonymous Exam ID # that I sent out on June 22, 2016 in an email titled “Summer 2016 Anonymous Exam ID#.” If you are unable to locate this email please contact Misty Franklin at email@example.com to receive your summer exam ID number. Exams will be held on Friday, August 5, 2016 during your regular class time in your currently scheduled rooms.Read More
The Fall 2016 Exam Schedule is now posted at: https://www.uakron.edu/law/curriculum/areas/exams.dot.Read More
The download period for exams is well under way. If you have not downloaded SofTest and your exams, please do so as soon as possible. This will give us more time to fix problems that may arise. Also below are a few things to remember about Examsoft.
- Most professors have a default of 10 questions on every Examsoft exam file that you download. That means you could potentially have blank questions when you submit the exam or not have enough questions in the software. If the latter is the case, then most professors ask students to just specify the number of the question within the answer.
- Do not leave the room after your exam until you receive the screen that has the green check mark congratulating you on a successful upload.
- Be sure to have your computer’s power plugged in.
- Show up to your exam at 15 minutes early and immediately get into the software.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office. Thanks and good luck with exams!!Read More