In order to participate in the scholarship contest, the application must meet the following criteria.
• Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
• Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
• For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
• Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
• Must provide your written essay (PDF format preferred) by the deadline of May 15th Jan 2018.
• A winner will be chosen on [20th Jan 2019]
All details may be found here.
2018 “H&A Law Student Expungement Writing Competition” is open to all students who are 18 years or older and currently enrolled in any Juris Doctor (JD) law program in the United States or its territories.
Total Award Amount: $3,300.00.
Deadline: June 30, 2018.
Applicants may get more information here.
We have just launched a scholarship for all current undergraduate and graduate students that awards a $500 prize every 4 months. We plan to run this scholarship for many years to come. The deadline for the upcoming scholarship is due August 1st, 2018.
More information may be found here.
The scholarship requires the student write a short 500 word essay, no fees or membership required.
The Law Offices of Alejandro Padua are offering the Padua Latino Justice Scholarship of $2500 to a student currently enrolled in a U.S. University or Law School in need of financial assistance in order to help them achieve their academic and professional dreams. We are particularly encouraging applications from undocumented immigrants, DACA recipients and DREAMers, and students with pending immigrant or nonimmigrant visa applications.
• Must currently be a law student or undergraduate student interested in pursuing a career in law.
• Must be in good academic standing with your educational institution and provide current transcripts.
• Must apply to the contest via email and provide an introduction including: name, address, and the name of the School you’re looking to attend.
• Must provide a short written or video essay describing a current legal issue and a potential solution they believe is important to achieving greater justice or equality in the future by August 15th, 2018.
• A winner will be chosen on October 1st, 2018.
You can find out more about the scholarship and essay topic here: https://www.abogadosdeaccidente.com/scholarship/
All essay submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
$1,000 scholarship opportunity specifically for law students.
This award will go to a student who plans to realize their full potential on a career path that helps others. This student will demonstrate their exceptional work ethic and academic achievement, commitment to their local community and charitable giving, and overall moral character through a personal statement.
For specific details, we encourage you to visit our site: http://www.weisspaarz.com/2018-weiss-paarz-national-law-scholarship/