Hopefully everyone’s semester is going well! I wanted to send out a reminder that Law Technology Support’s hours will now be by appointment only. We are available at the Law School building Monday – Thursday 8:00am to 10:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. We can be reached via phone at 330-972-5119 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
Our hours for this week have changed due to the start of the exam period. Below you will find our availability. Our hours for next week will be different as well, but that schedule is not yet finalized. Please also note that the schedule may vary due to student assistant availability. If you need anything, feel free to also email email@example.com or call 330-972-5119. Thanks!!
Law IT Hours for 12/5/16-12/9/16
Monday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 1:00pm and 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Monday: 11:00am – 1:00pm and 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 1:00pm – 3:30pm and 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday: 11:00am – 1:00pm and 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 11:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 11:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 11:00pmRead More
Examsoft has officially announced support for OSX Sierra. Prior to your finals, we recommend updating the software to the latest version. If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
The Lexis Printer is now up and operational on the first floor of the law building. Please stop by to pickup your prints at the window of room 130 (Law Technology Office). We are typically open from Monday-Thursday from 8am until 10pm. On Fridays we are here from 8am-5pm.
Also if you need anything printed or scanned while at the Law School stop by and let us know at the Law Technology Support office. We can be contacted by phone at (330) 972-5119 or via email at email@example.com.Read More
We had to update the Law 1 student printer on Monday September 26th. Anyone who has it installed will have to reinstall again. Below are instructions on reinstalling the printer.
- You must be connected to rootown or Roo-Secure
- Go to http://uauniprint2.uanet.edu/uniprint
- Click on the “Packages”tab
- Click on the particular printer that you want to install
- If prompted, click on “Run”
- If prompted, click on “Yes” to allow the program to make changes on your computer.
- Click on the Install button. Installation may take a couple of minutes
- Once the installation is finished, click on the finish button.
- Your print job will show up at the release station.
- Open System Preferences
- Open Print & Fax
- Click on the + (plus) sign to add a new printer
- At the top of this dialog be sure IP Printer is selected and then apply the following settings:
Protocol: Line Printer Daemon – LPD
Queue: NAME OF PRINTER YOU WISH TO ADD (look below for name)
Name: SOMETHING DESCRIPTIVE
Location: SOMTHING DESCRIPTIVE
Print Using: Select Printer Software Be sure to select the appropriate printer driver for the printer you are connecting to.
- Law 1 uses the Generic PostScript Printer Click AddWhen you go to retrieve your print job, you will swipe your ZipCard and find your print job listed as the “short name” on your local account.
Pay to Print Queue Names in The School of Law
Printer 1 Queue Name = PPSavinSP8300dnLaw1