The Computer Assisted Legal Instructions (CALI) lessons are a valuable resource that you may wish to use to review or reinforce material covered in class.
To use the lessons you will need to register on the CALI site and enter our law school’s authorization code. Here are the instructions for obtaining the School of Law CALI authorization code and accessing the CALI lessons:
1. Click on this link and enter your UAnet ID and university password.
2. A PDF document will open with Akron’s CALI authorization code and additional instructions on accessing the CALI website.
3. Go to CALI’s website (http://www.cali.org ) and click on “Create New Account.” Follow the instructions on that web page and enter the CALI authorization code when prompted. Use your University email address.
You will need to use this authorization code the first time you register. During the registration process you create a custom password. In subsequent visits to use the lessons, you will just enter your email address and your custom password.
Please do not give The University of Akron School of Law CALI authorization code to anyone outside of this law school. The University of Akron is a member of the Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction and therefore has a license to the CALI exercises.
Questions? Please contact the Law Library at 330-972-7330 and ask to speak to a librarian.Read More
Come join our new students and their families at our Student Organization Family Picnic this Wednesday, August 26, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm on the patio at the north end of the law school along University Avenue.
Please email Mary Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. If members of your family will be joining you, please let us know each person’s name. Thank you!Read More
If you want to take the February 2016 Bar Exam, the deadline for LATE Application to Register as a Candidate for the February 2016 Bar Examination is Monday, August 17, 2015.
Please visit the Supreme Court of Ohio Bar Admissions website for further information on registering as a Candidate for Admission: http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/AttySvcs/admissions/application/default.asp.
If you need anything from Law Student Services, please contact Mary Cooke right away at email@example.com.Read More
Please submit your Law School Graduation Application via ‘My Akron’ during the following dates:
- LATE*:December Candidates: January 1, 2015 to June 1, 2015 for Fall 2015
- For January 10, 2016 degree conferral
- December Graduation Application Deadline: June 1, 2015
- May Candidates: May 1, 2015 to October 1, 2015 for Spring 2016
- For May 2016 degree conferral
- May Graduation Application Deadline: October 1, 2015
*LATE? Applications via My Akron are not available for Fall 2015 at this time. We will allow late applications if appropriate; however late applicants will need approval from Asst. Dean of Law Student Services.