Based on feedback gathered during space study surveys in the Spring, we’ve updated and upgraded several services and programs for students this fall.
- MakerStudio Move Relocated to the ground floor of Bierce, the expanded MakerStudio is a great place to explore and work collaboratively
- Media Collection Featured on First Floor Browse the DVDs, CDs and newspapers in their new location in the first floor Learning Commons in Bierce
- Refreshed Study Rooms Each study room in Bierce got a new coat of paint and freshly cleaned carpets
- New Equipment for Lending More calculators, cameras, tripods, and fresh laptops for checkout
- New Furniture One person tables and new chairs for quiet individual study on the 3rd floor of Bierce and bean bags on the ground floor. Plus four mobile whiteboards on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- New Lockers at the Science and Technology Library. Program your own code and use one of the nine lockers throughout the day.
- New Learning Management System Brightspace, formerly Springboard, is our upgraded web-based course management system.
- New Series of Events Gather @ the Library is a series of events curated by the University Libraries. Weekly events range from workshops and author talks to discussions.