Over the weekend of Saturday-Sunday, 28-29 Jan. 2017, a ProQuest product maintenance window will launch worldwide to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of your products.
During this 8-hour window, some ProQuest products will be unavailable. While the date and time were chosen to minimize the impact on our customers, we realize that some users may be affected, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Additionally, web-based customer access will be redirected to a webpage stating the planned maintenance times.
* United States (EST): Saturday, 28 Jan., 10:00 p.m. through Sunday, 29 Jan., 6:00 a.m.
* United Kingdom (GMT): Sunday, 29 Jan., 3:00 a.m. through Sunday, 29 Jan., 11:00 a.m.
* Australia (AEDT): Sunday, 29 Jan., 12:00 p.m. through Sunday, 29 Jan., 8:00 p.m.
* Tokyo (JST): Sunday, 29 Jan., 11:00 a.m. through Sunday, 29 Jan., 7:00 p.m.
* China (CST): Sunday, 29 Jan., 10:00 a.m. through Sunday, 29 Jan., 6:00 p.m.
The following products will be temporarily offline:
* ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
* ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
* ProQuest Dialog (dialog.proquest.com)
* ProQuest Archiver
* ProQuest Trials
* Chadwyck-Healey US databases
* eLibrary (all editions)
* ProQuest Digital Microfilm
* ProQuest Obituaries
* ProQuest Research Companion
* SIRS (all editions)
* Sanborn maps
* ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Reference management/Research support tools
* COS Funding Opportunities
* COS Scholar Universe
* Papers Invited
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
* Books in Print®
* LibraryThing for Libraries™
* Resources for College Libraries
* ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
* Self-Published Author