Extended Abstract and Conference Paper submission:
The authors of accepted abstracts for ORAL and POSTER presentations are asked to upload either an extended abstract or a conference paper as follows:
- Extended abstracts: Restricted to one (1) full page and may contain figures and tables. We ask all authors to upload an extended abstract for inclusion in the book of abstracts. An extended abstract will not be peer-reviewed. The deadline for extended abstract submission is Friday, March 21, 2014.
- Conference papers: The conference papers should be minimum of 4 pages and maximum of 5 pages long with figures, tables, and references. All conference papers will be peer-reviewed and included in the conference proceedings. The conference proceedings will be published by American Institute of Physics. The deadline for conference paper submission is Friday, March 21, 2014. Please note that we will not accept conference papers that do not conform to the page limit (minimum 4 pages and maximum 5 pages).
The extended abstract (1 page) and conference paper (up to 5 pages) should be prepared using the same template, which can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Paper Template [Word Doc].
- Deadline for extended abstract and conference paper submission: Friday, March 21, 2014
Online extended abstract and conference paper submission:
To submit an extended abstract or conference paper for this conference, you will need to use the same username and password used at the time of short abstract submission. Please login using your existing username and password at the PPS-30 submission website. After logging-in, the authors would find the following menu:
- Confirmation of participation at PPS-30
- Specification of the Presenting Author
- Uploading of a short biography of the presenting author
- Downloading of PPS Consent Form and Uploading of filled PPS Consent Form
- PDF file uploading of Extended Abstract/Conference Paper