Activate Your Course
Before students can access your course in Springboard!, you must activate/open it.
Log in to the course you want to activate.
Click Edit Course (far right of the Course NavBar).
Click Course Offering Information.
Click Course is Active.
Copy Components from one course to another
The Copy Course Components function allows you to reuse materials from an existing course. However, user data is NOT copied. Follow these steps to select and copy existing course components from one course to another. For best results, work through these steps in order.
Step 1: Access Copy Components
1. Log in to the course you want to add components.
2. Click Edit Course (far right of the Course NavBar).
3. Click Import/Export/Copy Components.
4. Select Copy Course Components from Another Org Unit.
5. Click Next.
Step 2: Choose Components to Copy
1. Choose Existing Offering to copy components from another course offering you’re enrolled in. You can select an offering from the list or click Search for offering to find the course offering using a pop-up window.
2. After selecting the existing course offering, the bottom section of the page expands to list the components available. You can either Copy all items from a given component/tool, or you can Select individual items to copy.
3. After selecting the components to copy, scroll down and click Next.
4. The next screen verifies your selections. Click Next.
5. The screen will show the copy progress. When it is complete, click Done.