Posts tagged ‘Announcements’
For Fall 2010, we are excited to announce that we will be upgrading to Springboard Version 9 on August 18th. Version 9 will bring new and improved features including:
- Improvements to the Navigation Bar, the Classlist, the Manage Files tool, and Rubrics.
- A new Course Builder that will simplify tasks such as uploading files and adding pages to your course.
- A new Manage Dates tool that will allow you to modify most Start and End dates in one easy step.
In order to install this upgrade, Springboard will be unavailable on August 18th. We will post more details here on the Springboard blog.
On the morning of Sunday, May 23, UA Information Technology Services personnel will be completing maintenance that involves physically moving some central storage systems. As a result, essentially all major services will be down from approximately 6 a.m. until 2 p.m. Services affected include:
- PeopleSoft, including ZipLine
- Exchange E-mail
- www.uakron.edu (the main University website)
- login to Google Apps/E-mail (although existing sessions should continue to work)
If you have questions, please contact the Support Desk at 330-972-6888.