Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
The University of Akron, OH 44325-3904, USA
Tel. (330) 972-8041
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of their author and have not been reviewed or endorsed by the University of Akron or by any other organization.
NEW: Electromagnetic Analysis: From Electrostatics to Photonics; five-volume reference set, to be published by World Scientific in 2018.
(images are clickable)
2017 – 2018: Professional Development Leave
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Division of Physics (Visiting Scholar)
- Northwestern University, Department of Chemistry (Visiting Scholar)
- The ICES Institute, UT Austin, Visiting Research Fellow (JTO Faculty Fellowship)
- TU Denmark, DTU Fotonik, Visiting Professor (Otto Mønsteds Fond)
- Plenary/keynote talks at Mathematics of Wave Phenomena, Waves in Complex Photonic Media, EMF’2018, the European School on Metamaterials 2017, IEEE-ICEAA 2017
- Short-term visits: TU Vienna, Austria; Institut Fresnel, France; NUS Singapore; HKUST, Hong Kong; Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy, Hong Kong Polytechnic.
Special thanks to my hosts, colleagues and collaborators:
Yidong Chong, George Schatz, Vadim Markel, Karl Hollaus, Joachim Schöberl, Leszek Demkowicz, Gregory Rodin, Andrei Lavrinenko, Sebastien Guenneau, Boris Gralak, Roberto Graglia, Luca Dal Negro, Che-Ting Chan, Kurt Busch, Guglielmo Rubinacci, Roland Schnaubelt, Ralf Hiptmair, Weinong Fu, Yuan Ping Feng, and many others.
- Mathematics of Wave Phenomena, Karlsruhe, Germany, July 2018
- Waves in Complex Photonic Media, Anacapri, Italy, June 2018
- EMF’2018, Darmstadt, Germany, April 2018
- Metamaterials 2017 and the European School on Metamaterials, Marseille, France, August-September 2017
- ACOMEN, Ghent, Belgium, September 2017
- IEEE-ICEAA, Verona, Italy, September 2017
- Advanced Concepts in Wave Physics: Topology and Parity-time Symmetries, January 2016, Hong Kong
- AMiTaNS’16 June 2016, Albena, Bulgaria
- The 36th PIERS, July 2015, Prague
- Compumag’15, July 2015, Montreal
- IEEE AP-S / URSI Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, July 2015, Vancouver
- ICCP9 (Computational Physics), January 2015, National University of Singapore
- PIERS Taipei, March 25-28, 2013
- ICNP / AOM (Nanophotonics), May 19-23 2013, Hong Kong
- Compumag, 30 June – 4 July 2013, Budapest, Hungary