There is an easy tool that let’s you replace a file in Springboard. This is useful because this will retain all the restrictions and settings you had for the original file.
One helpful way to use this is to replace your Syllabus every semester.
How to Replace a Content File in Springboard
- Log into your Springboard course and navigate to the Content page.
- Next to the file you want to replace, click the drop down arrow and choose Change File.
- Click on Upload.
- Locate the file on your computer that you want to upload.
- You will see the file uploaded to Springboard. If it’s a major edit and you want students to know that you updated the file, click the check box that says “Notify students that the content has changed.”
- When you are finished, click Update.