Are you a Springboard power user? Have you completed the DDS Workshop and now you are wondering what’s next? DDS is excited to announce a new series for advanced users. These sessions will be presented in a hands-on format. Each session will focus on specific tools and strategies you can use to support student success. You will leave these sessions with step-by-step guides and relevant research that support the strategy.
These sessions include:
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 9:00 am – 11:00 am Release Conditions and Intelligent Agents
- Thursday, April 13, 2017, 9:30 am – 11:30 am The Pulse App & Advanced Springboard Options
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Using H5P to Create Interactive Content
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Creating An Accessible Course
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm Open Education Resources – Creating Engagement and Decreasing Costs to Students
Ready to register? Sign up here: https://share.uakron.edu/itl_seminars/index.php