There is a new recommended procedure for sharing your Panopto recordings with your students. Instead of hosting all of your recordings in one folder, we recommend linking one recording at a time. The following steps will show you how to embed individual videos in your content. Sharing your Panopto recordings this way will improves your student’s experience and it simplifies the process of copying recordings to a new semester!
- Begin by entering your Panopto folder and locate the recording you would like to share.
- Hold your mouse over the video and click the share button
- Click the Embed tab
- Change “Who Has Access” to “Anyone with the link”
- Highlight and copy the embed code.
- Return to Brightspace and go to the Content area where you wish to add the video.
- Click the blue Upload/Create button and select Video or Audio.
- Paste the embed code in the box.
- Enter a title for the video and click save.