Trouble with Brightspace
- You can find Brightspace tutorials here: Brightspace Resources for Students
- You can Need help in Brightspace? Call Brightspace support at 1-877-325-7778 at any hour. There is also an online chat option in Brightspace
- As a student, you do not need to install or login into Panopto.
- From your Brightspace course, when you open a lecture, you should not need to enter any additional credentials to open the lecture.
- If you have any trouble opening a lecture, please send email to ‘email@example.com’. We want to help to help quickly. Please send us as much detail as you can, including:
- The name of the course.
- The name of the lecture you are trying to open.
- The location of your course where you are finding the lecture (in courses with a lot of content, it can help us find the issue quickly).
- What browser and version you are using. We recommend that you try Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to see if one of these will work. Often issues end up being a browser security issue.
- The exact message you are receiving. This will help us identify the issue quickly.If you have any trouble opening a lecture, please send email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. We want to help to help quickly. Please send us as much detail as you can.
- If you can, screenshots can really help and may contain all of this information if you capture the entire screen.
- Students do not need a WebEx host account. You should be able to just click the link provided by your instructor.
- Cisco WebEx provides direct support for their product any day and time. If you have questions or would like immediate help with WebEx, please call them at 1-866-229-3239. They also maintain support resources here: Webex Help Center
- The first time you open WebEx, it will ask you to install it. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you have internet connectivity problems, this guide can help: https://www.webex.com/content/dam/webex/eopi/assets/adoption-toolkits/WebexwithanyConnectionType.pdf
You are not alone! Our student services pros are available and ready to help, including the Office of Accessibility, academic advising, University Libraries, and more. Find out more here: https://www.uakron.edu/coronavirus/students/student-services#top