All instructional services support requests should be directed to IT Help Desk. While we recognize that posting a comment on a blog is quick and easy, it is not the most effective or efficient method of requesting help.
Zip Support can be contacted one of two ways:
- Email Zip Support at email@example.com
- Call Zip Support at 330.972.6888
When submitting a request electronically try to include as much detail as you can. At a minimum include:
- Your UANet ID,
- Your Name,
- The application you are using
- The name of the course(s) that you are experiencing trouble with,
- A phone number if you’d like to be contacted via phone,
- A brief description of the problem(i.e. you may be unable to submit an assignment or complete a quiz),
- Information on where the problem is occurring (e.g. Homework 1 or Exam 3)
- Any specific errors you are receiving.
More information and walk-in hours for the IT Help Desk can be found here: https://www.uakron.edu/helpdesk/