All instructional services support requests should be directed to Zip Support. While we recognize that posting a comment on a blog is quick and easy, it is not the most effective or efficient method of requesting help.
Zip Support can be contacted one of three ways:
- Email Zip Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online request form at https://footprints.uakron.edu/zipsupport/
- Call Zip Support at 330.972.6888
When submitting a request electronically try to include as much detail as you can. At a minimum include:
- Your UANet ID,
- Your Name,
- The application you are using
- The name of the course(s) that you are experiencing trouble with,
- A phone number if you’d like to be contacted via phone,
- A brief description of the problem (i.e. you may be unable to submit an assignment or complete a quiz),
- Any specific errors you are receiving.