Beth A. Tischler

Office: Sandusky County – Sandusky County Court #1- Clyde

Age: 41

Residence: Clyde, OH

Email: tischler4judge@outlook.com

Website: www.tischler4judge.com; Facebook: Elect Beth Tischler Judge

Occupation: City of Maumee- Law Director

Education: Bachelors from the University of Rio Grande; JD/MBA University of Toledo

Work Experience: Dewey & Dewey, Clyde- 2 years; Assistant Sandusky County Prosecutor- over 6 years; City of Maumee- 5 years

Family: Married to Dave Tischler since 2006, daughter age 10, son age 7

Affiliations: Lucas County Bar Association, Sandusky County Bar Association, Maumee Chamber of Commerce

Endorsements: Sandusky County Republican Party

Bar Association Ratings: N/A

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years):

I do not have direct judicial experience similar to almost all judicial candidates before being appointed or elected. I have extensive experience working with elected officials, working for both a County and a municipality and understand the budget process and the funding for Courts.

As a former Sandusky County Prosecutor I worked in all levels of criminal prosecution from juvenile to misdemeanor to felony prosecution. Further, my work for the City of Maumee has provided extensive experience in working cooperatively with the Judge and with the funding source for a municipal court operation. The intricacies of court funding along with working cooperatively make me prepared for the administrative side of being an elected official.

My determination to seek the bench at County Court #1- Clyde stems from my desire to give back to my community. As a lifelong Sandusky County resident I believe that as Judge I could expand upon the work of the drug and OVI dockets and work cooperatively with the other elected officials to benefit the community.