Daniel G. Padden

Candidate_NOPHOTO

Office: Guernsey County Court of Common Pleas

Residence: Cambridge, OH

Email: dan.padden@tspplaw.org

Website: N/A

Occupation: Prosecuting Attorney, Guernsey County, Ohio; Partner in the law firm of Tribbie, Scott, Plummer & Padden

Education: J.D., Ohio Northern University; BSBA, Ohio Northern University; Accounting & Management; Certified Public Accountant (inactive) since 1992

Work Experience: Associate Attorney, Kinder, Harper, Hazlett & Hinzey, St. Clairsville, Ohio (1987, 1989); Assistant Prosecuting Attorney (1989-2003); Prosecuting Attorney (2004 to present); Partner, Tribbie, Scott, Plummer & Padden (1994-present)

Family: Married 2 children

Affiliations: N/A

Endorsements: N/A

Bar Association Ratings: N/A

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years)
None

I have a broad background in both civil and criminal litigation to be a Common Pleas Judge. I have 15 years experience as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney and 12 years as the elected Prosecutor. In addition, I have been a partner in a law firm for over 20 years. This broad range of experience provides me with the legal and personal qualifications to succeed as a Common Pleas Judge.

It has been my honor and privilege to be the Guernsey County Prosecuting Attorney. I believe that I am the most qualified attorney in Guernsey County to be elected as Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Guernsey County, Ohio. All participants in the legal system should be treated equally and fairly.