The new version of Springboard (D2L 9.2) is coming and is set to become active on May 11th, but it is already active on our test system! That means that you can try out the new features now and help us ensure that they are fully functional before the upgrade to our production environment. One of the many new features that will be available—which is available right now in the test environment— is new functionality available with the rubric tool.
The updated rubric tool now allows direct reporting to the gradebook, rubric scores will no longer have to be manually moved.  What’s in it for my students and me?

• Rubrics clarify expectations for student assignments and make standards explicit.
  • Rubrics show students how to improve and allow for realistic self-appraisal.
  • Rubrics simplify assessment of performance and speed up scoring.
  • Automation saves time and reduces error—grades go directly into gradebook.

Select the picture below to view a quick video demonstration of the rubric tool.

To access the Springboard test system, visit: https://springboardtest.uakron.edu/

For more information on the 9.2 D2L upgrade, please visit: http://thejournal.com/articles/2011/03/07/desire2learn-learning-suite-expands-mobile-support.aspx

Jacob Bane
Graduate Assistant Design and Development Services

22 Comments

1. Survey Dibayar says:

Nice article. Really glad that I found your page.

2. Artykuły says:

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here.

3. Kay Panabaker Interview says:

Can I simply say what a aid to search out someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know how you can convey a difficulty to gentle and make it important. More individuals have to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more fashionable since you positively have the gift.

4. airline job says:

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

5. Heaps says:

Have you thought about incorporating some differing viewpoints to the post? I believe it will genuinely greatly enhance everyone’s comprehending.

6. cheap linux vps servers says:

I want to point out my passion for your kindness in support of individuals who require assistance with the subject. Your very own dedication to getting the message all around came to be quite helpful and have specifically encouraged guys much like me to arrive at their objectives. Your personal informative useful information signifies a great deal to me and much more to my colleagues. With thanks; from everyone of us.

7. Ulysses Mcgrady says:

I together with my guys came looking at the good tips and tricks from your web site then immediately I got a terrible feeling I never thanked the site owner for them. Most of the young men are actually for this reason very interested to read through them and have in effect truly been taking pleasure in them. Appreciation for getting very helpful and then for having these kinds of incredibly good subject areas most people are really wanting to discover. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

8. Playa Bella says:

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks However I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

9. lorens says:

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best sites online. I am going to recommend this site!

10. Nicky Gverrero says:

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

11. internet explorer says:

wow! finally i have found the information i was looking for? thank you for providing this great info..
    thanks again

12. Napoleon Burchinal says:

Very good info. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve book marked it for later!

13. sewa vila says:

sewa villa murah

14. Madelaine Ramphal says:

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is useful. Thanks for sharing!

15. Saran Nayman says:

I was excited to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new things on your web site. I wanted to tell you, I bookmarked Springboard! » Blog Archive » Desire2Peek: Rubric at Pinterest so my friends may see it also. May I also reveal a word of advice. Getting into Medical school can be very tough. I find it most helpful to talk to a chiroractic care specialist. Their chiropractors can make an enormous difference into you getting right into a pain free lower back or not. Seek out a costa mesa chiropractor to be sure your headaches and low back pain ar a thing of the past. Have a great day.

16. Donna Kidney says:

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don’t manage to get anything done.

17. Alva Pequeno says:

maybe when you said the other day that domain names will just get expensive you where wrong vps servers

18. Bernie Strissel says:

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

19. oszusci says:

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this put up used to be good. I don’t realize who you’re but certainly you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!|

20. Simon Pyo says:

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

21. Shelby Sherief says:

Hey there! I’ve been following your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

22. Terrence Boardway says:

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.