The new 4-year degree programs at Wayne College in nursing, business, communication and education mean more library resources in support of these fields. This post focuses on the book series, Transforming Nursing Practice by SAGE Publishing, for students pursuing this profession. The aim of these books is to guide students through their training and into their careers by applying theory to practice. Students and faculty are invited to stop in the library and examine these resources to see how they might be used to complement current lessons. Below is a list of the new titles.
- Critical Thinking & Writing in Nursing
- Delivering Person-Centered Care in Nursing
- Evidence-based Practice in Nursing
- Leadership, Management & Team Working in Nursing
- Nursing Adults with Long Term Conditions
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology in Nursing
- Psychology & Sociology in Nursing
- Reflective Practice in Nursing
- Understanding Research for Nursing Students
Be watching for upcoming blogposts on new materials in other degree programs!