The deadline to register or update your name or address for the November 2019 general election is Oct. 7, 2019.
- Check to see if your voter registration is current at VoteOhio.gov.
- If your registration is under an old address, you can update your registration online at VoteOhio.gov.
- You may register to vote or change your name or address online at https://olvr.sos.state.oh.us/.
County Boards of Elections
- View a directory of county Board of Elections offices around Ohio.
- Contact your local Board of Elections for information such as requesting an absentee ballot, the location for early in-person voting, to find your local Election Day polling place, or to volunteer to be a paid poll worker.
- Any registered Ohio voter may vote by mail.
- Download an absentee ballot request form.
- Absentee voting for the Nov. 5, 2019 general election begins Oct. 8, 2019, but you may request an absentee ballot at any time.
- All absentee ballots must be postmarked by the day before Election Day (Nov. 4, 2019) if mailed or may be hand-delivered to your county Board of Elections office by the close of the polls at 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.
Early In-Person Voting
- Any registered Ohio voter may vote early in person.
- Early voting for the 2019 general election begins Oct. 8, 2019.
- Early in-person voting hours
- Contact your county Board of Elections for early in-person voting location, driving directions, and parking information.
Primary Election Day Voting