Tammy Stitz will participate in two presentations this summer.
1. STS Panel Presentation: Engaging with Virtual Instruction in the Sciences
June 16, 2021 3:00-4:00PM on Zoom
The panel will all answer questions from the moderator. Tammy will answer:
- How do issues of equity and access manifest in the online teaching environment for you? What strategies, principles, or methods guide your work in making online learning more equitable and accessible?
- Have you worked with a lab course online? How did you approach this session?
- Could you describe an online class that went particularly well? What made it go well?
- Have you had an online class that didn’t go well? What did you learn from the experience?
2. Accessibility in a Remote World
National College Testing Association 2021 Annual Virtual Conference Aug 10-13
This is a group presentation with Sara Rieder Bennett and Natalie Martin from The University of Akron and Vernée Hemphill from Central Washington University. Tammy’s role will be to discuss the WCAG 2.1 standards relevant to online testing.
Nice representation, Tammy!