Categories
Uncategorized

Andrew J. Santoli

Office: For Judge of the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas, General Division
Term Beginning 1/6/2021

Residence: Strongsville

Email: 

Website: andrewsantoli.com

Social Media: Andrew J. Santoli for Judge – Facebook

Occupation: Schraff Thomas Law, LLC

Education: J.D. and M.B.A. from Cleveland State University

Work Experience: Assistant Prosecuting Attorney 2007-2019

Family: Married with 1 Child

Affiliations: 

Endorsements: Cuyahoga County Democratic Party

Bar Association Ratings: 

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years)
I have not been a Judge or Magistrate.

I feel I am qualified to be a judge due to my lengthy litigation career in the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office and Schraff Thomas Law, LLC. I litigated over 125 trials and thousands of felony matters in Common Pleas Court as an assistant prosecuting attorney. In 2011, I was promoted to our Major Trial Unit. As a Major Trial Prosecutor, I was responsible for prosecuting the most serious and complex cases in Cuyahoga County including Murder, Sexual Assault, and Human Trafficking matters.

Furthermore, in 2019, I joined the Estate Planning and Probate Litigation Firm of Schraff Thomas Law, LLC. As an attorney at Schraff Thomas Law, LLC, I have had the opportunity to litigate complex civil matters in courts throughout Northeast Ohio.

I believe this wide variety of criminal and civil experience makes me uniquely qualified for the position of Common Pleas Judge.

I am running for Judge to continue my history of public service and to make a greater impact on our community. Throughout my legal career, I have tried to make an impact within our community so that our fellow citizens can feel the justice system works for their neighborhoods, families, and themselves.

As I spend time litigating in court, I have recognized a need for highly competent judges that will work to make sure our community and its citizens receive ethical and fair treatment. I hope to bring to the court a sense of fairness and empathy, treating all who come before me with respect. I will diligently work to ensure matters are resolved in a timely fashion valuing punctuality and deadlines.