Categories
Uncategorized

Aram Matthew Ohanian

Office: Perrysburg Municipal Court

Residence: Perrysburg, OH

Email: aohanian@ci.perrysburg.oh.us

Website: http://ohanianforjudge.com/
https://www.facebook.com/judge.ohanian/

Occupation: Judge, Perrysburg Municipal Court

Education: J.D. – University of Toledo 1994, B.S. Michigan State University 1990

Work Experience: Stark County Public Defender 1995-1996, Wood County Public Defender 1996-2001, Asst. Law Director/Prosecutor, City of Fostoria 2001-2003, Private Practice 2001-2003, Asst. Wood County Prosecutor 2003-2018, Judge Perrysburg Municipal Court 2019-present

Family: Married, three children

Affiliations: Catholic – Parishoner St. Rose Catholic Church, Perrysburg OH. Perrysburg Knight of Columbus, Exchange Club of Perrysburg E

Bar Association Ratings:  Highly Recommended – Lucas County Bar Association

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years):
Perrysburg Municipal Court 2019-present

I have dedicated my career to ensuring our children are allowed to grow up in a community that is safe and protected. Having served for 15 years as a Wood County Prosecutor and having previously served as a defense attorney, my experience is unparalleled. I began my legal career in the Perrysburg Municipal Court in 1992 as a legal intern while in law school and have served in the Perrysburg Municipal Court throughout my career. My extensive involvement in the community speaks to my dedication to serving the community.  

I look forward to continuing to serve my community through the position of Judge of the Perrysburg Municipal Court. My goal is to ensure that the Court is run efficiently, and serves our region well. As the challenges facing our communities change over time, it is important that we look to new ways to ensure that those that come into the court are treated with dignity and respect and their needs are met in a fair and expeditious manner.