Matt Lynch

Office: Trumbull County – Court of Appeals 11th District

Residence: Chagrin Falls, OH

Email: Lynchol@aol.com

Website: https://www.mattlynch.com/; https://www.facebook.com/LynchforOhio/

Occupation: Attorney

Education: Juris Doctor, Cleveland Marshall College of Law

Work Experience: Trust Officer, Huntington Bank, 30 years in law practice at Lynch & Lynch Co LPA

Family: Wife Laura, Daughters Kerri, Christy and Katie, 11 grandchildren

Affiliations: Eagles Club, Ohio State Bar Association, Abundant Life Church, Middlefield, Oh

Endorsements: Ohio Right to Life Action Coalition, Ohio Value Voters, Ohio Citizens PAC

Bar Association Ratings: I did not seek or accept donations from attorneys in order to avoid any conflict of interest

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years):

I have practiced in every level of Courts in Ohio for over 30 years including Municipal. County Common Pleas, Court of Appeals and the Ohio Supreme Court.

I have served as Bainbridge Township Trustee and as a member of the Ohio House of Representatives where I helped write the laws that judges must apply. I served on the Judiciary Committee in the State Legislature drafting proposed Ohio laws.

Judges play a critical role in preserving our Republic. If we want our rights protected and our nation strong, we must elect judges who respect our Constitution. The tensions between the branches of government have never been greater. The Appellate Courts are constantly asked to review the actions of the legislature and the executive branch, perhaps more than ever before in history. Yet, the elections of our judges are almost overlooked, with too few voters knowing who the candidates are and what they stand for. I will always stand with the Constitution and the inalienable God-given rights recognized by our Founding Fathers! While practicing law for over 30 years I have met many judges. The best of them maintain their objectivity while ruling with sound reasoning, but always with respect for our Constitution. I intend to be such a judge.