Categories
Uncategorized

Rusty R. Rittenhouse

Office: For Judge of the Athens County Court of Common Pleas, Probate/Juvenile Division
Term Beginning 2/9/2021

Party Affiliation: Democrat

Residence: Athens

Email: rittenhouse2020@yahoo.com

Website: 

Social Media: fb.me/rittenhouse2020

Occupation: Attorney

Education:  J.D. from the University of Dayton School of Law

Work Experience: Private Practice since 2005

Family: Married with 2 children

Affiliations: Rotary Club

Endorsements: 

Bar Association Ratings: 

(1) List your judicial experience (courts and years)
I have been Acting Judge of the Athens County Municipal Court from 2015 to the present. During my four years as Acting Judge, I have presided over thousands of cases.

As an attorney, I routinely help families navigate the probate process. During my 14 years in private practice, I have handled over 1,000 probate matters. My significant probate experience makes me an optimal candidate for Judge of the Probate Court. I am also a native of Athens County. Much of my life has been committed to improving the lives of local children. For the last four years I have served as a school board member. Prior to that, I spent nearly a decade on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters. I also have worked with children teaching martial arts for over 20 years. My decades-long commitment to the children of our community uniquely qualifies me to serve as judge of the Athens County Juvenile Court.

I am running because I believe of all the candidates, I am the best qualified and can do the best job in serving our community.