Flexible MBA Information Session – March 8, 2013, 5:30-7 pm
Discover the Many Benefits of a Joint Degree!
• Your LSAT may be used in place of the GMAT.
• Save up to 19 credits by doing a joint degree.
• Maximize your job opportunities with 2 degrees.
• Graduate Assistantships available
• JD/MBA or JD/M. Taxation Options
• The MBA interdisciplinary concentration provides maximum flexibility.
Applying is easy! Visit mba.uakron.edu and select “joint degree.”
Faculty and advisors will be on hand to discuss programs, admissions and GMAT requirements. The GRE, LSAT and MCAT may also be considered for admission if you have already taken the test.
Visit mba.uakron.edu to register online and for directions to the Taylor Institute in the Polsky building (fifth floor).