Kanoski Bresney, our Central Illinois law firm, is offering five scholarship awards, each in the amount of $1,000, to support students throughout the U.S. who are starting or continuing their college or university education in the Fall 2024 semester.
The Kanoski Bresney Stand Up to Distracted Driving Scholarship runs from November 30, 2023, to May 29, 2024. You can find information, eligibility criteria, and application instructions on our scholarship page at https://www.kanoski.com/community-involvement/distracted-driving-scholarship.
We ask that applicants submit an original essay in response to the prompt: “How has distracted driving affected your life? What ideas do you have to raise awareness of the dangers of distracted driving and prevent this behavior among young drivers?”
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers P.C. are known for obtaining high judgments in Court for victims of personal injury cases. We want to help the future generation of Philadelphia personal injury lawyers with their education expenses by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on personal injury.
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31, 2024
- Winner will be announced on our website on July 31, 2024.
2024 Scholarship ESSAY TOPIC
What are some legal ramifications that new courtroom technology may have in regards to personal injury cases in the future? For example, should virtual recreations of a personal injury that otherwise has no video footage be admissible as evidence in court? Why or why not?
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
More information: Scholarship – Philadelphia Injury Lawyers P.C. (philly-injury-law.com)
$1000 OVC Market Yourself Scholarship.
Who Can Apply?
You can apply for the “Market Yourself” Scholarship if you are interested in pursuing a law degree and you meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- You are enrolled in an accredited U.S. undergraduate program or law school for the upcoming semester.
The deadline to apply is May 27, 2024. Additional application instructions can be found on our scholarship page at https://www.ovclawyermarketing.com/ovc-scholarship-program.
$1000 scholarship opportunity. Brad Micklin, lead attorney and managing partner at The Micklin Law Group, LLC, offers a once-yearly needs-based scholarship opportunity to motivated students who may need a little financial assistance to obtain their degree. One scholarship will be awarded for the spring and fall semesters each year.
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.micklinlawgroup.com/scholarship/
The award is granted two times per year and is needs-based. Applicants must be accepted into an accredited college in the United States.
The current scholarship deadline is December 31st, 2023 for the Spring semester 2023.
Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyers are known for getting substantial judgments in Court for victims of medical malpractice. We would like to help the future generation of medical malpractice lawyers with their education costs by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic based on medical malpractice law.
- The Scholarship opportunity is open to both undergraduate students wishing to go to law school sometime in the future and current graduate/law students. All applicants must be actively enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate, graduate, or law school program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com
- All entries must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31, 2024.
- Winner will be announced via our website on August 31, 2024.
2024 ESSAY TOPIC
How will medical malpractice law be affected by the increasing frequency of telemedicine? Will proving liability for malpractice become more difficult, easier, or remain unchanged? Explain.
- Use a maximum of 1500 words.
- Specifically answer the question(s) provided.
- Use caselaw and online articles to support your answer.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and citations should be used.
- Any submissions will be scanned for plagiarism
scholarship – Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers (pittsburgh-injury-lawyers.com)