Tittle & Perlmuter, located in Cleveland, OH scholarship opportunity for eligible graduating seniors, college, and grad students. Allen Tittle’s Medical Malpractice Scholarship is a recurring $1,000 scholarship that aims to provide support for those affected by medical malpractice and to raise awareness of this important issue.
All details may be found at https://tittlelawfirm.com/2021-allen-tittles-medical-malpractice-scholarship/
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Wednesday, November 30th.
Annual Scholarship Contest
- Award: $1,000
- Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Eligibility: Applicants must be EITHER outgoing high school seniors (graduating summer 2023) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, university, or law school as of the start of the fall 2023 semester.
- More Info: https://www.pinesfederal.com/pines-federal-annual-scholarship/
Scholarship is now open for Spring 2023! Find the details for our renewed scholarship below.
The award value of $1000 will remain. The new deadline is March 30, 2023.
To apply for the NextLevel Student Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a career in law, compliance, or public policy.
- Applicant is enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Spring 2023 or Fall 2023 semester.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
To find out more and view our application, follow this link: https://www.nextlevel.law/scholarship
Wells Call Injury Lawyers. They are Personal Injury Attorneys, with offices in Fairfield, Napa, Richmond, Vacaville, Vallejo, & Woodland, California. They understand what it is like to stand up and fight for their community and how a good lawyer is essential to it. This is why they have created the Wells Call Injury Lawyers Law School Scholarship. All details may be found here.
The Andrew Cores Family Law Group will be awarding a student $2,000 to use toward educational expenses related to tuition, textbooks, and room and board. We offer this opportunity with the purpose of supporting the education of future lawyers across the country.
The Future Lawyers Scholarship is awarded twice a year to a student who meets the following criteria:
*Is enrolled or is planning to enroll in an accredited law school within the United States
*Achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher in their most recently completed academic semester
*Is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
*Is at least 17 years of age
The deadline for our current scholarship program is October 13, 2022, by 11:59 PM central time. You can learn more about our program here: https://www.coresdivorcelawyers.com/scholarship.