For the first time ever, our law firm – Alford & Clark Injury Attorneys – is offering financial assistance to college students throughout the United States! We are incredibly honored and excited to announce the launch of our $2,000 Students in Need Scholarship.
Students must apply by November 29, 2022. To learn all pertinent information about our program, feel free to visit our scholarship page at this link: https://www.injuredtexan.com/scholarship. Our award is available to students with an interest in a career in law who have a great need for financial assistance.
Please join the ASP Department on Friday, September 30th from 12-2 in 281 or on Teams for a double-header of Midterm Preparation. Assistant Director King will present a multiple-choice strategy session and Director Armstrong will present an essay writing workshop.
While this workshop is geared towards our newest 1Ls, anyone who would like a refresher is welcome to attend. If you attend live, you will be entered into a drawing for a Starbucks gift card! If you are unable to attend, there is a Teams link below and the session will be recorded.
Tittle & Perlmuter, located in Cleveland, OH scholarship opportunity for eligible graduating seniors, college, and grad students. Allen Tittle’s Medical Malpractice Scholarship is a recurring $1,000 scholarship that aims to provide support for those affected by medical malpractice and to raise awareness of this important issue.
All details may be found at https://tittlelawfirm.com/2021-allen-tittles-medical-malpractice-scholarship/
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Wednesday, November 30th.
Annual Scholarship Contest
- Award: $1,000
- Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Eligibility: Applicants must be EITHER outgoing high school seniors (graduating summer 2023) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, university, or law school as of the start of the fall 2023 semester.
- More Info: https://www.pinesfederal.com/pines-federal-annual-scholarship/
Scholarship is now open for Spring 2023! Find the details for our renewed scholarship below.
The award value of $1000 will remain. The new deadline is March 30, 2023.
To apply for the NextLevel Student Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a career in law, compliance, or public policy.
- Applicant is enrolled in an accredited college or university for the Spring 2023 or Fall 2023 semester.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
To find out more and view our application, follow this link: https://www.nextlevel.law/scholarship