$2,500 Law Student Assistance Fund Scholarship – Application Deadline is July 15
The Law Student Assistance Fund may assist one or more students from Shelby County, Ohio and the surrounding counties abutting on Shelby County, Ohio in their final year of law school by providing assistance to defray the cost of tuition, books, and such other expenses incidental to attending law school.
You may call us with any question or if you require attachments at (937) 497-7800 (M-F/8-4)
- A law student with a permanent residence in Shelby County, Ohio or a county abutting Shelby County, Ohio at the time the award is made (not precluding an at-school residence).
- Demonstrated leadership in undergraduate and law school activities regarding self and professional improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership in community, school and church.
- Graduated from a high school in Shelby County, Ohio or from a high school located in a county abutting Shelby County, Ohio.
- Demonstrated above-average legal scholarship while attending law school.
- Financial need.
- Preference shall be given to students who indicate a desire for the general practice of law in a rural or county-seat setting and to third year law students who are married and have children.
- Recipients shall not be discriminated against because of age, gender, race, physical handicap, disability, ethnic background, religious affiliation, or creed.