In order to participate in the scholarship contest, the application must meet the following criteria.
• Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
• Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
• For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
• Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
• Must provide your written essay (PDF format preferred) by the deadline of May 15th Jan 2018.
• A winner will be chosen on [20th Jan 2019]
All details may be found here.