To support the pursuit of excellence in family law, we have created the 2015 Law Office of Steven Fritsch Scholarship; it will help a graduate as she or he pursues a legal career and will be an advocate for children or a spouse.
The $1,000 scholarship will partially defray first-year expenses for a student who has been accepted into an accredited law school in California or anywhere in the United States for enrollment in the fall of 2015.
“Many of our clients are focused on pursuing their education, when re-establishing themselves after a divorce or custody case,” said Steven Fritsch, founder, Law Office of Steven Fritsch. “Our scholarship is designed to support a student who has experienced the impact of marital dissolution and is inspired to secure a brighter future for her or his clients,” added Fritsch, who is a family law attorney in practice for more than 12 years.
Applicants must submit the following by July 27th, 2015:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay describing the personal experience that inspired them to enter law school and study family law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and an official and complete copy of undergraduate transcripts, with minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school within the United States for Fall 2015
- Proof of legal residency in the United States (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- The Law Office of Steven L. Fritsch Scholarship is to be used exclusively for law school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s law school to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
Scholarship applications may be mailed to
Law Office of Steven L. Fritsch
300 Carlsbad Village Drive, Suite 216
Carlsbad, CA 92008
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is July 27th, 2015 and the award will be announced on or about August 31, 2015.
Questions regarding the scholarship, the applications, or the scholarship requirements should be submitted to email@example.com