$1,000 Award to a current or aspiring law student.
The requirements for the scholarship are:
- The scholarship is based on an essay ranging from 500-1250 words and can be on any topic,
- Applicant should be interested in becoming an attorney or currently enrolled in law school,
- Applicant must be a college or law student in the U.S.,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a part or full-time student (proof of status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Deadline to apply is February 1st (awarded annually).
You can see more information regarding the scholarship here.