The Law Offices of Alejandro Padua are offering the Padua Latino Justice Scholarship of $2500 to a student currently enrolled in a U.S. University or Law School in need of financial assistance in order to help them achieve their academic and professional dreams. We are particularly encouraging applications from undocumented immigrants, DACA recipients and DREAMers, and students with pending immigrant or nonimmigrant visa applications.
• Must currently be a law student or undergraduate student interested in pursuing a career in law.
• Must be in good academic standing with your educational institution and provide current transcripts.
• Must apply to the contest via email and provide an introduction including: name, address, and the name of the School you’re looking to attend.
• Must provide a short written or video essay describing a current legal issue and a potential solution they believe is important to achieving greater justice or equality in the future by August 15th, 2018.
• A winner will be chosen on October 1st, 2018.
You can find out more about the scholarship and essay topic here: https://www.abogadosdeaccidente.com/scholarship/
All essay submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org