If you are finishing your law degree this Fall 2018 semester, please plan to attend the Fall Graduation Fair on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, in the Student Affairs area of the Law Dean’s Office. Just stop by any time between 3:30 – 6:30 pm.
At the Grad Fair will be:
- The opportunity for you to verify your degree clearance with Dean Oldfield or Asst. Director Misty Franklin
- Important information on Bar Preparation
- Representatives from the Polsky Bookstore so you may purchase your regalia for the May 2019 Commencement ceremony and other graduation items
- Information on the your Class of 2019 gift
- An opportunity schedule your exit interview if needed
Please email Shannon Aupperle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend the Grad Fair. Otherwise, we will see you there!