The Columbus, Ohio-based law firm of Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter is offering a first-year law student, who feels that some aspect of their background or life experience will contribute to the diversity of Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, a $10,000.00 scholarship. This also includes a paid summer clerkship position with our 2019 first-year class.
Our Diversity Scholarship is awarded annually based on demonstrated academic performance, accomplishments and activities.
Those interested in being considered should submit the following materials no later than January 18, 2019.
- Cover Letter including name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- First Semester Transcripts when available
- Completed Application Questions (Please keep each response to one typed page):
- Explain how your background or life experience will contribute to the diversity of Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter.
- Discuss what interests you about working in Columbus, Ohio.
These materials should be sent to the attention of:
Jenna Eldridge, Director of Human Resources
Capital Square, Suite 1800, 65 East State Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 462-5400
Toll Free: (800) 860-7885
Fax: (614) 464-2634