Law Student Assistance Fund Application deadline: May 30, 2019
- Students entering their third year of law school (current second year students approaching the third year)
- Graduate of a high school in Shelby County or an abutting county and a permanent resident of Shelby County or an abutting county. Eligible Ohio counties: Auglaize, Darke, Champaign, Logan, Mercer, Miami and Shelby.
- Selection based upon: Financial need, above-average law school scholarship, and demonstrated leadership in undergraduate and law school activities and in community, school and church.
- Preferential consideration given to applicants who are married and have children and those who indicate a desire for the general practice of law in a rural or county-seat setting.
- Award for 2019: One $3,500 scholarship.
Please go to www.commfoun.com and click on the Scholarships tab; then Apply for a Scholarship; then on the Community Foundation of Shelby County 2019 Scholarship Application.