Join us on February 21, 2019 for the 13th annual Homeland Security Law Institute
We are now accepting Registrations!
Topics will include:
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing – Progress and Challenges, Moderator: Lucy Thomson
- Department of Homeland Security General Counsel’s Office, Moderator: Joseph Maher (invited)
- The New CFIUS: Legislative Changes, Emerging and Foundational Technologies and China, Moderator: Michael Kennedy
- Customs & Cross-Border Control Issues, Moderator: Steve Bunnell
- UAS/UAV/Drones: What’s Ahead for Personal, Commercial and Military Use, Moderator: Anne Bechdolt
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: SAFETY Act & Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS), Moderator: Joe Whitley
- Homeland Security Legislative & Regulatory Outlook 2018-2019, Moderator: Jonathan Meyer
- State & Local Responders working with FEMA, Moderator: Ernie Abbott
A full program brochure is coming soon. We will apply for 8.0 General CLE Credit Hours for this Institute.
Rates for this Single-Day program are as follows: (ABA Section of Administrative Law Members, Government and Acacdemia, and Members of the ABA Air and Space Law Forum will receive the lowest discounted price for this CLE program).
- ABA Section of Administrative Law Members – $236
- ABA Air and Space Law Forum Members – $236
- Individuals that work for Government and Academia – $236
- ABA Members – $255
- General Public – $275
- Law Students – $25
To Register: View the Registration Form PDF linked below for reigstration instructions, Hotel directions and information, and CLE details. Please complete one form per-person and send completed registration forms to Rebecca.Mobley@americanbar.org
Please reach out to Program Specialist, Rebecca Mobley email@example.com or Section Director, Anne Kiefer firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at the Institute!