National Italian American Bar Association

Dear Sir/Madam:

I write on behalf of the National Italian American Bar Association (NIABA) and as the chairperson of the NIABA Scholarship committee.  We are the national organization for Italian American attorneys and judges in the United States.

Each year, NIABA is proud to offer – from the Anthony & Anne Rosinia Scholarship Fund and  in conjunction with the Order Sons of Italy in America (OSIA) – a $5,000 scholarship to a law student of Italian descent.

I write to request that you notify your law students of the NIABA/OSIA scholarship and to encourage them to apply. Further information about the scholarship is available online and students may apply directly here. The scholarship is awarded each May, but the application is due February 28, 2019, so please be sure to spread the word to your law students as soon as possible!

I thank you very much for taking the time to read this letter and forward the details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at csalamone@zcclawfirm.com or by telephone at 203-786-3700.

Best Regards,

Cristina Salamone
NIABA Scholarship Chair