We invite you to join us on Tuesday, April 9, at 5:30 p.m. at Jones Day, for a discussion on the law firm recruiting process. Topics include:
- What is the best job for me?
- What should be included in a resume/cover letter?
- How do I prepare for a callback office interview?
- What qualities do employers seek in prospective candidates?
- What impresses employers most and least?
- How do employers make hiring decisions?
Jones Day lawyers will discuss and provide guidance on the recruiting process. A reception will follow at 6:30 p.m.
Please RSVP to Laura Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 2. We look forward to seeing you.